We have an active Parent Partnership Group (PPG) at Sandal. The PPG are a friendly team of volunteer parents and staff who meet once or twice a term to plan and organise fun events such as:
* School discos
* Quiz nights
* Christmas Fayres
* Shopping evenings
* Legendary bun sales!
Our purpose is to raise funds to buy equipment and experiences for the benefit of all Sandal’s pupils; whilst doing so, making them fun and exciting for the benefit of children, parents and carers alike.
So what do we fund? Thanks to the support of parents, carers, local businesses and all our members, we’re proud to say that last year we funded:
* £50 per class for new 'wet play' toys
* branded USB drives to give to pupils as part of the merit reward system.
* £300 per year group towards school trips or experiences
* Flip Cameras for teachers and pupils to use in classroom activities and on trips.
* A fantastic new sound and lighting system for our school hall.
* New T-shirts for our choirs; S-Club and S-Club Junior.
* Outdoor toys for playtime and a secure metal shed to store them in.
* Nursery Story Totem Poles.
The PPG is successful and a great way to meet likeminded parents who want to share ideas and help support what we know is a truly rewarding cause.
If you would be interested in learning more about the PPG, would like to join the team or are able to help at an event, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org